There is not one thing more captivating than involving your ‘wholeheart’ in the pursuit of your dreams.
Its easier to live wholeheartedly when you have a tribe who support you.
Find your tribe X
How do I find my tribe? How will I know they are my tribe? What is my tribe?
The top five ways to find your tribe
- Be 100% yourself, know that you are more than enough just by being you!
- Step in the direction of your passions, your projects, your inspirations.
- Meditate, meditate, meditate. It works! In the stillness doors open for you. All you have to do is step through. And dont panic if you think you may have missed your door – doors keep opening!
- Fear might jump up and laugh at your tribe of one – when you begin, but just wave at fear, even smile. As you fall into the wholeness of yourself you will begin to shine. Those who are like you will have no choice but to flock and pursue you. I believe it’s true – like attracts like.
- Remember the things you want, want you too X
I am grateful and astounded each day by the beautiful women I hold close and surround myself with. The women that open themselves beyond curiosity about me: the ones that crack open their vulnerabilities with passion and share.
The women of a tribe that share and live wholeheartedly. Authentic women – my kind of tribe X Simmon Wagner – theloveauthentic
As much as I believe in a tribe of authentic and powerful women at my back and in my arms, I love and am grateful for the beautiful men and children who rest in my arms too.
Each day hold close the members of your tribe – remembering not to hold too tight – leave space for growth and the unexpected X
Simmon Wagner – theloveauthentic
All images with many thanks from Pinterest X